AIR TAHITI NUI PUTS OUT CASTING CALL:
MODELS SOUGHT FOR SIX-DAY PHOTO SHOOT IN BORA BORA JUNE 6
Entries Must Be Received By May 5 For Live Auditions in LA and NY May 8 and 9
NEW YORK, NY, April 16, 2008 - Air Tahiti Nui is offering up the chance of a lifetime for aspiring and professional models: the opportunity to star in their very own photo shoot. Sun, sand, clear turquoise waters and verdant mountain peaks will be the backdrop to a six-day photo shoot on the beautiful island of Bora Bora June 6-12. Photogenic men and women who think they have what it takes are invited to enter the French Polynesian airline’s model search competition. Application materials are due by May 5, 2008 and auditions for selected applicants will be held in Los Angeles on May 8 and New York May 9. Photos from the shoot will be used in the airline’s advertising and promotion campaigns.
Winners will be provided roundtrip economy air from Los Angeles (LAX) or New York (JFK) to Tahiti and Bora Bora for the photo shoot. Accommodations and meals on location will be fully hosted and models will be compensated $100 per day during the shoot. Upon completion of the project, models will receive an additional roundtrip economy ticket from Air Tahiti Nui for their leisure use, valid for one year on a flight of choice from New York or Los Angeles to Papeete, Tahiti or Paris, France.
· Attractive and photogenic male and female models ages 25-35
· Previous modeling experience preferred, but not mandatory
· Contestants must submit three (3) recent photos:
o Headshot (1)
o Full-length bikini/swimwear photo (1)
o Full-length resort-wear photo (1)
· Include clothing size in application
· Air Tahiti Nui will own the rights to the pictures in perpetuity and selected contestants will be required to sign a release waiver to that effect
Materials must be mailed or FedExed for receipt no later than Monday, May 5 (5 p.m. PST):
Air Tahiti Nui
ATTN: Marketing Department/Tahiti Model Search
1990 East Grand Avenue, Suite 300
El Segundo, CA 90245
Electronic and other forms of communication will not be accepted.
· Valid passport
· Available from June 6-12, 2008
· Minimum of two (2) photo shoots per day; early morning and evening
· Must be comfortable in the ocean, a good swimmer and able to snorkel
· Photos will be used by Air Tahiti Nui in advertising and promotion of the airline and destination
· Applications and materials must be received by May 5, 2008 (5 p.m. PST)
· Auditions will take place in Los Angeles and/or New York City on May 8-9; selected applicants will be required to travel to these cities at their own expense
· The photo shoot will take place June 6-12 in Bora Bora
About AIR TAHITI NUI
Air Tahiti Nui, the leading carrier to French Polynesia, has headquarters in Papeete and operates from Faa'a International Airport on the island of Tahiti. The company was founded in 1996 and commenced flight operations in 1998. Air Tahiti Nui won the Skytrax 2007 World Airline Awards for "Best Airline" and “Best Cabin Staff”. Global Traveler's "Best of 2005" reader poll ranked Air Tahiti Nui the number two "Best Airline in the South Pacific, Australia, and New Zealand," and sixth for "Best Onboard Service" in the worldwide category.
For information on schedules and fares call toll-free 1-877-824-4846, or visit your local travel agent, or Air Tahiti Nui online at www.airtahitinui-usa.com.
Lauren Kaufman, Laurenk@spring-obrien.com
Diane Elliott, Diane@spring-obrien.com
Spring, O'Brien & Co.