Positions available in the USA:
|El Segundo, CA||Human Resources and Administration Manager||10/16/2013|
The position will report directly to Human Resources Director and Financial Director in Tahiti.
- Job Postings, setting up and attending interviews
- Maintain personnel files
- Ensure company compliance to State laws, conferring with legal representation when necessary
- Handling Payroll and Attendance
- Handling all staff benefits, i.e. insurances, pension, travel eligibility
- Purchasing of large items such as furniture, computer accessories
- Handling company insurances such as Liability and Auto, as well as Bonds
- Maintain administrative file, ensure material, manuals and contracts are updated
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and TN material given to sales staff
- Assist and coordinate with vendor and head office on IT issues
- Handle staff duty travel interline requests
Individual must be dedicated and motivated. Candidate must have legal documentation to work in the U.S.A.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 5-years experience
- Good working knowledge of payroll and legal human resources laws
- Familiar with Computer Reservations System - SABRE
|LAX International Airport||Customer Service Supervisor||7/24/2013|
Full time Customer Service Supervisor needed for LAX reporting to the Station Manager.
The supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that all services (arrivals, check-ins, ticketing, boarding and baggage and aircraft handling) are provided in accordance with company procedures.
Responsibilities to include:
* Indirect supervision and support of handling agent's staff
*Resolving any Customer Service issues with passengers
*Liaison and work closely with U. S. Customs & border Protection, TSA, LAWA, and other Government authorities at LAX, as required by the operation.
*Liaison with Air Tahiti Nui Crew as needed
*Perform other duties as assigned by Management
*Ability and availability to work rotating shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
*Degree in commercial / operations/ reservation
*A minimum of Five (5) years of recent International Airline experience in Passenger Service and associated functions, including Baggage Service and Ticketing.
*Strong Customer focus and excellent Customer Service skills
*Fluency in English is required
* US Nationality, Green Card, or Eligible for Working in US status.
* Previous Supervisory experience preferred.
Interested Candidates should submit a resume to our Human Resources Department immediately by using this website, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Tahiti Nui Corporate Human Resources Department is located in
Papeete, Tahiti. This office interviews, evaluates, and hires all
Flight Attendants and Pilots
consideration to become an Air Tahiti Nui Flight Attendant, you
MUST be a legal, permanent resident of French Polynesia AND hold
a valid C.S.S. Certificate issued by the French Civil Aviation Authority.
For the following positions, please send your resume to the Director
of Human Resources in Papeete:
• Flight Attendants
• Opportunities in Papeete
• Opportunities in other countries other than the U.S.A.
Please mail your resume to:
Air Tahiti Nui
ATTN: Ressources Humaine
Rue Paul Gauguin
Papeete, Tahiti 98713 F.P.
or email us at email@example.com